Welcome to the Anaheim Ducks High School Hockey League Baseline Concussion Testing and Concussion Protocol Page. All ADHSHL participants MUST follow these instructions for ImPACT® Baseline Concussion testing and return-to-activity after a concussion.
During Covid-19 the Anaheim Ducks are offering pre-season Home Based - ImPACT® Baseline Concussion Testing. There is no cost to the student-athlete. Individual and group testing will return soon.
- in the subject line request: HOME - BASELINE TEST
- include players name, birthdate, team (if known) and parent contact email
- Parent / Guardian Consent: By sending an email requesting a Home-Baseline Test you are giving consent for your child (under 18) to complete the ImPACT® (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) test using at home testing.
- ImPACT® Baseline Test must be completed on a desktop or laptop computer with a mouse
- Take the TEST
- If test results are invalid you will be contacted by email to retake the test
Pacific District Statement of Concussion Protocol
Statement of Protocol: When concussive activity is suspected, an athlete will be removed from participation until he/she can be evaluated by a medical professional trained in the diagnosis and treatment of concussions, then cleared to safely return to participation.
The Pacific District Concussion Protocol includes the additional terms and conditions:
When a concussion occurs, it MUST be reported within 24 hours to the ADHSHL Concussion Testing & Management Program at firstname.lastname@example.org
Concussion reporting must include the players name, team (ADHSHL or other), date and time of injury, any treatment administered and parents/guardians contact information.
Any athlete held out for a concussion evaluation or who has been diagnosed with a concussion MUST provide a written Return To Play form from a qualified medical provider allowing them to return to any training, practice, or game activity with no restrictions. The parent and coach both must sign the form acknowledging they received it.
The form can be printed and filled out, and then must be signed by a qualified medical provider. The parent and coach must then sign the form. The form must be kept with the team coach or manager.
A copy with all signatures must also be submitted to the ADHSHL 24 hours prior to any training, practice or game activity at: email@example.com